Leave is my translation and web writing service for hotels, spas and other businesses in the wellness tourism field. It will push your clients to grab their suitcase and leave. To come to visit YOU.
A holiday can be as regenerating as you want, but if you keep putting it off or, worse, if you arrange the wrong kind of vacation, at the end of it you will look and feel like you never left at all.
It's time people learned they have an alternative: that's you, with your wellness oasis and treatment offer. You need them to get that message loud and clear, with compelling concent written to impress your prospects. Say goodbye to inaccuracies and weird phrases that sow doubts in Internet users and cause them to leave your website. After addressing them with Leave, the only thing they'll wonder is where to make their booking.
And why not expand your audience to foreign speakers, such as Italians, who are also learning to love wellness tourism more and more? How many of your competitors have already translated their content into Italian? Think of how this would differentiate your website. I wonder: which business would then be chosen by Italian users for their fantastic wellness vacation? I think we both know the answer...
Leave is perfect for you if:
- You're interested in approaching the Italian market, but it's uncharted territory to you
- You don't want to look like another fish in the sea, but don't know how to stand out
- You're tired of giving away bookings to OTAs and want to increase reservations from your website
- The simple idea of adjusting your website SEO again gives you a headache
- You waste precious time dealing with translations (or you don't want that)
- You don't want your branding efforts to get 'lost in translation'
Imagine to be able to:
- Tap into the Italian audience with the help of a native professional
- Stand out from the competition by offering content localised into Italian
- Turn visitors into clients and have them book directly on your site thanks to effective copy in Italian
- Leverage content marketing and carefully selected keywords to attract visitors
- Streamline the translation management while you enjoy jogging more often
- Publish translations in your brand's look & feel without altering page structures
Can you see the light
at the end of the funnel?
That's you, greeting your brand new Italian customers with your shiniest smile and your best "Buongiorno".
Here are some examples of translations you can request with Leave:
- spa treatment offer
- descriptions of wellness treatments, massage therapies
and natural products
- natural cosmetics labels
- descriptions of wellness and fitness facilities
- ad copy and body copy for the wellness sector
- newsletters and social network copy
- as well as articles on wellness trends, local tourism
itineraries and on-site activities...
How I work
- One free consultation to decide if we should work together
- A free, non-binding quote I'll prepare based on our chat
- Any other discussion you deem necessary to define the details
- The translation, revision and/or web writing task
- Regular updates on the work in progress, where agreed
- A draft of my work for your revision
- The implementation of all the notes and comments made during your revision
- The desktop publishing work on the final file, if necessary
- The final delivery of the content in the agreed layout and format
How much will it cost?
Leave is built of several components, which means its price is not fixed but rather determined by specific criteria (content length, purpose, destination, original language, just to name a few).
So, even if I really wish I could, I can't just write “Leave costs 300 bucks” down here. I will only be able to provide a final price with my quote which, by the way, is completely free and non-binding, so what are you waiting for? Request one!
If you need more reasons why
It was a pleasure to work with Eleonora. She answers every question quickly, and her translation service is perfect. I would recommend her to anyone. I needed a translation of my study certificates as requested by my university. I thought the process would be long and hard, but Eleonora succeeded in changing this bias completely. Great job!
What I appreciated the most is Eleonora's helpfulness and professionalism in doing the job. I was worried about the turnaround times, which can sometimes be too long, and about the specific format required by some institutions. On the contrary, translations were carried out by the requested deadline and the format was reproduced perfectly.
Accurate, reliable and very professional. Her plus: a very fluent style, perfect for creative translations!
Good quality, on time, excellent communication.