Eat is my translation and web writing service for food businesses who support their customers in achieving their self-care goals with healthy delicious food that's good for the body and the mind.
People all over the world are increasingly aware of the importance of balanced healthy nutrition and lifestyle to prevent diseases in general. Italians are no exception.
If you think they only eat pasta & pizza, check again. Health-conscious food choices have been the winning trend for the past 3 years in Italy. 1 in 3 families buys organic products regularly. Rich-in and free-from product sales are growing the most.
Moreover, eating choices have evolved into actual lifestyles. People who commit to them do not focus on prices, but rather on the values of the company selling those products, on the safety of the ingredients and on how sustainable and respectful of the environment that company is.
If you translate your website and/or your blog articles, you will open a new world for your Italian prospects: the world made of your products and their unique properties with which they improve people's lives. Of course, you can also rely on content crafted directly in Italian and SEO-optimized for your healthy eating articles, to explore your audience's interests and their satisfaction level. Then, have product descriptions and labels translated as well to land in your Italian clients' shopping cart.
Eat is perfect for you if:
- Italians' eating habits are a puzzle to you
- You want to leverage content marketing to engage prospects and clients interested in healthy food...
- ... but you have no time to craft specific content for each target country
- You don't want your business efforts on the branding image to get 'lost in translation'
- You don't sell just products but lifestyles, and you want it to show
Imagine to be able to:
- Get help to unravel the latest nutrition trends on the Italian market
- Count on a professional to write or adjust for you content targeted for the Italian audience, including SEO
- Offer tailored content to keep Italian prospects and clients engaged locally
- Publish Italian content on your site in your brand's look & feel without altering page structures
- Conquer clients with juicy descriptions that convey your brand's core values
Can you see the light
at the end of the funnel?
That's you, enjoying that run in the park you have been putting off
while someone you trust takes care of your content for the Italian market.
Here are some examples of translations you can request with Eat:
- recipes (healthy, light, vegetarian...)
- restaurant and food outlet menus
- organic products descriptions
- product catalogues
- ad copy and body copy for the food sector
- food and dietary supplements labels
- natural food reviews
- nutrition guides and programmes
- training guides
- articles on how to lose weight, eat healthy, balance conscious food choices
and physical activities, and more
How I work
- One free consultation to decide if we should work together
- A free, non-binding quote I'll prepare based on our chat
- Any other discussion you deem necessary to define the details
- The translation, revision and/or web writing task
- Regular updates on the work in progress, where agreed
- A draft of my work for your revision
- The implementation of all the notes and comments made during your revision
- The desktop publishing work on the final file, if necessary
- The final delivery of the content in the agreed layout and format
How much will it cost?
Given the multiple components of Eat, its price is not fixed but rather determined by specific criteria (content length, purpose, destination, original language, just to name a few).
So, even if I really wish I could, I can't just write “Eat costs 300 bucks” down here. I will only be able to provide a final price with my quote which, by the way, is completely free and non-binding, so what are you waiting for? Request one!
If you need more reasons why
It was a pleasure to work with Eleonora. She answers every question quickly, and her translation service is perfect. I would recommend her to anyone. I needed a translation of my study certificates as requested by my university. I thought the process would be long and hard, but Eleonora succeeded in changing this bias completely. Great job!
What I appreciated the most is Eleonora's helpfulness and professionalism in doing the job. I was worried about the turnaround times, which can sometimes be too long, and about the specific format required by some institutions. On the contrary, translations were carried out by the requested deadline and the format was reproduced perfectly.
Accurate, reliable and very professional. Her plus: a very fluent style, perfect for creative translations!
Good quality, on time, excellent communication.